Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Master Retreats

I have been incredibly busy as of late, getting the in-laws moved some more.  I think the house is about 50% empty now... you have NO idea how much "crap" these people own.  They had to purchase a separate pull barn to fit the rest of their belongings into.  Mr. J and I have been taking trips over to help box up things and I admit it's hilarious looking through all the things people can accumulated over 30 years.  I am now the proud owner of a "butter thing-a-majig" that I confiscated  borrowed.  I'll post photos soon!!  Ya gotta see this fine piece of machinery.

Anywho, I thought I'd shared some inspiration pictures for the calming and serene master bedroom I hope to create some day soon!  Eeeek I'm getting so excited :)

 
 
 
 
 
Love the white bed frames
 
 
Okay the next photo can be blamed on the HUGE dreamer girl inside of me haha. If only that was the view outside our window.


Ahhh the crisp clean look of a cottage home makes me breathe a little easier.  I hope you're able to do the same while perusing around! :)

See ya soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails